Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 2010: Remembering



Welcome to November - It's time to Remember! We've had quite a journey this year and will be putting together a special book filled with the highlights and affirmations of each month at the end of the year. It is my hope that you will become aware of how much you have grown in all aspects of your being. I honor those who have followed this path and traveled this journey together. This has been a powerful year and as we approach the last 2 months of the year it is really important to take stock and realize and enjoy what has transpired. Even through the difficulties, when you have a deeper understanding of the interplay of the realities at work in your life, it always brings you to the same thing: without each other it's just not any fun. The closer you get to God/Goddess, the more consciousness you reveal, the lonelier it can become, unless you reach out to others who are traveling this journey. Everything, even our woundedness is driving us to this. So why not remember who you really are and what you really want? Remembering or Re-membering means to recall, recovery and re-establish a connection with who and what you really are. We will be spending this month re-membering and putting the beautiful pieces of this mosaic called you into a beautiful framed work of art.


Also, please join us for our Thanksgiving Potluck Feast on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25, 2010 at Church of Spiritual Light, 1939 Park Meadows Dr., Unit 1, Fort Myers, FL. Click here for more info.


NOVEMBER AFFIRMATIONS
I am grateful for my life.
I am filled with grace and gratitude for the abundance of this world.
I am loved and blessed.
There is love and beauty all around me.
I access higher realities and bring order to any chaos in my life.
I remember who and what I am.
I reach out to others to share love and prosperity.
I am prosperous beyond my wildest dreams.
I desire to receive in order to share the bounty of my life.
My life is a sacred trust.
I see and get present to myself and others.
I see others for who and what they really are.
I am in tune with my inner song when I am in service to the Light.
I accept my personal evolution and see myself in the highest light.
I honor the path of each and every being.
I am a multi-dimensional being of light.
I am filled to overflowing with gratitude for light, love and life.
I call to the powers of the Universe to support and care for myself and others.
I am the author of my fate and the creator of my destiny.
I remember my sacred contract and open to what is necessary to fulfillment.
My sacred contract was created by me and I was born with everything I need to fulfill my destiny.
I open my consciousness and expand my awareness to non-local reality to create and enlighten my life.
I reach for ever higher and deeper expressions of love.
I set my soul free and come to the center of my Self.
We are the ones we have been waiting for.
I am a force to be reckoned with and I use this force to gather my will for the greater good of us all.
I love all.
I am, that I am.

0 comments: