Friday, November 4, 2011

November 2011: Grace & Gratitude



“Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live.”   ~ Jackie Windspear

Grace and Gratitude go hand in hand. Without grace there is no gratitude and without gratitude there is simply no grace. Bringing these two concepts to life in our daily lives is probably one of the single most important things that we can do for both spiritual and material growth. Many feel as though grace is an elusive, fleeting thing in their life. While it is true that we cannot force a state of grace, it is also true that we can magnetize ourselves into a state of grace through an attitude of gratitude. And gratitude can be cultivated by becoming more aware and raising consciousness, seeing new perspectives and having compassion for self and others. This is the energy of the times as the month of November ushers in a very special ritual called Thanksgiving. Yet, Thanksgiving becomes a daily occurrence when you are in a state of grace. As we start to notice the deeper, hidden meaning behind the events and circumstances of our life, we begin to realize just how miraculous and magical the creationary force is. We begin to get a sense at what we might be missing when we spend too much time railing about what is wrong and not seeing what is right. The more we see the beauty behind what is wanting expression, the more compassionate we are, the more we know that we are in grace... the more grateful we are.

You do not attract what you want. You attract what you are. ~Wayne Dyer

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
November 06 - Guest Speaker Rev. David Essel
November 13 - Embracing Grace
November 20 - Thanksgiving Giveaway Ceremony  - Sacred Circle Altar
(Bring a meaningful, but small gift for the Giveaway ritual if you so choose)
November 27 -  Abundant Living

November Affirmations

I am grateful for life.
I magnetize good into my life.
I am a unique manifestation of the divine.
I appreciate the bounty of this planet.
I am abundant in friendships and community.
I embody abundance by consciously receiving good into my life.
I am open to receive, so that I may share my good fortune with others.
My wealth is the world's wealth.
When I treat myself well, I magnetize the same to me.
I open further to my powers of manifestation.
It is safe for me to create and expand.
It is my birthright to be abundant.
I am free to choose life.
I cultivate prosperity consciousness.
I see a prosperous world, filled with people who love life.
I create my own destiny.
I freely give to others that which I value in life.
I allow my desires to be driven by my values.
I create my intentions according to my values.
I take full responsibility for my own health, wealth and wisdom.
I heal myself with love, so that I can more fully love others.
I am peaceful, so that I can bring peace to the world.
I attune with my higher self.
I am open to initiations into the higher dimensions.
I see beyond the illusions of lack and receive the light.
I work with the ebb and flow of life.
I manage my energy in consciousness.
My energy and my money are showing me how I work with Spirit.
I do energy work to keep my energetic body healthy.
I build wealth from the inside out.
My true wealth comes from within and flows out of me.
I am abundant.
I live in grace and gratitude.

0 comments: