Thursday, February 23, 2012

Masterminding the Dream: Manifesting the Good Stuff


"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be." -- Karen Ravn

Tap into the power of Masterminding to fulfill your dreams. Discover your true intention, overcome obstacles and blocks, and receive the support of a group of people who choose to live on purpose. It's not just about creating what you want... it's about wanting what you create. Let's start Manifesting the Good Stuff in life!

Facilitated by Ellen Pendelton
Every Thursday afternoon (feel free to bring your lunch) begins March 8th
For more info contact Ellen at 239-418-0669
Cost: $5 (Donated to space)
Church of Spiritual Light, 1939 Park Meadows Dr. #1, Fort Myers, FL 33907

"There are things that your soul wants to create that cannot be bought." ~ Renee WindStar

0 comments: