Saturday, August 31, 2013

September 2013: Be Fruitful and Multiply


“And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.” Bible

 Be fruitful and multiply. No matter how this is interpreted, this seems to be a very pointed bid from our maker to actively engage in life, participate in the creation of our world, and be a good steward of what is already here. At first glance it seems like a no-brainer, so why would something that seems so obvious need to be said? Perhaps because there is more to it than meets the eye.

Upon closer review we might find a much deeper hidden message. Ironically, this seems to be an expanding evolving message, about expansive evolution. Perhaps this just might be the actual command that ultimately ejected us from the garden. Obviously this is about so much more than simply pro-creating. This is clearly an admonishment against inertia and remaining in the status quo, as much as it is a bid for the expansion, growth,  risk, progress and the evolution of humanity.

"Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we fail to take risks or seize opportunities." -Susan Rice

Many of us have endured tremendous suffering as a result of our creations, even as we were doing our best to answer this bidding.  Yet, we were not born to suffer eternally, though obviously it has been part of our path to dive in, dig in and bite into life! After all, how else could we actually claim our divinity? We've been very courageous. Obviously, this verse is alluding to "no guts - no glory".  For we were born to manifest the glory of our fullest human potential, both individually and collectively. In our quest for the claiming of our free will, with each crossroads that we have stood upon, and each choice that we have made truly of our own accord, we have been on a two pronged journey; to find out what our heart's desires truly are, and to see where we are not free.

“The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark. - Barbara Hall

As we have traversed the tree, sitting upon each branch we have experienced the fruits of the tree of knowledge. Partaking of the dualities and experiencing the two poles of existence has left us at any given time exhilarated and exultant, as easily as exhausted and humbled. The ups and downs of life, the valleys and the peaks, the sorrows and the joys are all converging now at this particular time in human history to do the thing we have all been waiting for: synergize and equalize!

“Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.” - Felix Adler

The alchemy has done its magic and continues to bring forth the miracle of the creationary evolution of humanity. Simply put as humanity as a whole has swung left, then swung right the pendulum is now slowing down, even as time is speeding up... and we are about to hit our stride. This is a microcosmic process, happening on the individual inner planes, as well as a macrocosmic process, happening for humanity as a whole. Our world, our earth is changing. Although it might not seem like it to some, truthfully it cannot be denied that never before have so many people been able to globally communicate, collaborate and compare notes. This single factor has changed everything, for it has advanced our prime directive by light years: the reunification of Mother/Father God.

“If you think of yourself only, you cannot develop because you are choking the source of development, which is spiritual expansion through thought for others."  - Charles William Eliot

We have finally experienced the ancient mystery teachings on a mass scale: As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without. As we have understood at ever deepening levels that we are the ones creating our own reality, never before have we been able to truly be so fruitful and expansive, so rapidly... AND actually want what we have created! Through our explorations on the tree, we have become wise to the wants of our own soul . And as we become our soul and answer the calls of our soul, life seems to get at once simpler.... and deeper. For in our wanderings we have discovered the power of going deep and not just wide. And with this drilling down we have hit spiritual gold, and our abundance takes many forms now.

This kind of abundance runs far deeper than economical advantage, yet if there is spiritual abundance, its earthly counterparts are sure to materialize. For this is how creation works. Those in the know have come to realize that the divine template for first abundance is life force energy, holy spirit, chi, prana or however you think of the animating substance that fuels our functioning. With it, we are abundant in heath, wealth and happiness. Without it we suffer and ultimately die. This simple, sacred knowledge is truly the key to all fruitfulness. It is the secret behind the secret. For without life force energy the ability to manifest "things' means little, and our fruits will be loveless and empty.

“Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb." - Sir Winston Churchill

Our true fruitfulness has come from the paring down to essential source. And in this state we come to learn that fruitfulness doesn't just mean more... what it really means is to be devoted to what we love, and to share with others in expansive ways. And so we understand now that if our abundance isn't leading us to more love and unification, then it isn't very fruitful or expansive. Energy work helps us open and free ourselves to love more, deeper, higher, finer and better. Love is what will create the fruitfulness of the golden age that is upon us. Love is the currency that truly creates abundance. Sharing love is how it multiples.

"Don't you know yet? It is your Light that lights the world." - Rumi

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
September 01 - Be Fruitful & Multiply
September 08 - Children of the Law of One
September 15 - Leap of Faith
September 22 - Sacred Circle: Fall Equinox - Second Harvest
September 29 - Unselfish Love

September Affirmations
I create my world.
I am in step with the flow of evolution for the greater good.
I keep my creative energy flowing.
My creations help and heal the world.
I am eternally learning and experiencing life through my creations.
I am a good steward of the earth.
I am socially conscious, bringing awareness and accountability to my work.
I consider and balance the needs of one and all in my dealings.
I see the earth healed and thriving.
The earth is my home.
My security comes from my love.
I am constantly giving and receiving the love of all that is.
I am opening to greater levels of love.
I freely share my gifts with others.
I collaborate with others and share creative ideas.
I take emotional risks and step outside my creative comfort zone.
My creations are a reflection of my love.
I am inspired by nature, people and my spiritual guides to create.
I receive the bounty of this creation.
I open to the creativity of other people.
I am  infused with creative energy.
I expand my offerings to the world.
I empower others to reveal their greatness.
It is safe to be vulnerable in my creations.
I openly reveal my creative process and share with others.
If I want to see something in the world, I take steps myself to bring it in.
I take responsibility for creating beauty.
I take the time to make things beautiful in my life.
My definition of beauty is expanding.
I go deep into my devotion for life.
I am devoted to unselfishly loving.
I treasure my existence, and make nurturing and life sustaining choices.
I rreate harmony within myself with peaceful practice and energy work.
My love is enduring and abiding in all that I touch.
I am a creator god or goddess in the making.
I am consciously co-creating my life.
Love is the currency that creates abundance.
Sharing love is how it multiples.

0 comments: