Friday, August 8, 2014

August 2014: Care & Feeding of the Soul


Care & Feeding of the Soul

I seek to know and accept myself.
My perceived shortcomings are also my greatest strength.
My reason for being is divine.
I open myself to right livelihood.
I am a multi-dimensional being and can access ever high realms of consciousness.
I break with all illusion about the power of being human.
I set my soul free and reveal the grandest version of myself.
I take guided action to realize my dreams.
I visualize and write down my perfect day, week, month and year.
I mentor and help others to realize their dreams.
I am a walking inspiration.
I perform anonymous and random acts of kindness consistently.
I am open to making new friends.
I am a teacher, leader and healer of humanity and the earth.
I breathe life into my dreams.
I recognize the need for rest, relaxation and play.
I treat my soul luxuriously.
I am kind, loving and generous to myself.
I get into the flow of abundant living.
I accept all good things into my life and freely give to others the same.
I tend my own vibration with consciousness and care.
I observe my relationships and surroundings for clues about hidden messages from my subconscious.
I allow the wild, creative energy of my soul to come forward.
I trust that my body and mind are loving containers for my soul.
I give my heart's desires a forum for expression.
I invoke the Empress and Emperor within to empower my life with grace.
I live to love.
I experience the infusion of my soul into my being.
I am the light of my soul.
My soul is alive.

I am free to love the world just by being me.

0 comments: