Thursday, August 4, 2016

AUGUST 2016: Courage to Show Your True Colors


"The greatest gift you can give you somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, ‘If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.’ Now I say, ‘I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.” Jim Rohn

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
August 07 - Church in Circle: True Colors (Lions Gate Ceremony)
August 14 - To Thine Own Self Be True, But Who Am I?
August 21 - Addiction, Attachment and Recovery
August 28 - Standing In the Fire: Remembering and Becoming

True Colors Affirmations


I have the courage to be me.
I create from the depths of my soul.
I express myself freely in my creations.
I am free from critical judgment.
I give myself permission to play as I create.
I create within sacred space.
I purify my relationship with money.
I bless money and respect the power of abundance.
I ignite the desire to receive in order to share my art.
I release inhibitions on my artistic expression.
I honor my perfectionism as a call to excellence.
I honor mistakes as hidden intention.
I move with my mistakes and use them as guidance from my soul.
I am free to follow my heart's desires.
I am confident enough to enter the void of creation.
I trust that the medicine wheel will lead me to my greatness.
I reveal the glory of my soul in my creations.
My scars, wounds and shortcomings provide guidance.
Gifts reside in what I think I cannot do.
I consider the use of limitations in creation.
I look at obstacles as messages.
I am excited to create my life.
I create my entire life as a work of art.
My life is my magnum opus.
I live in grace, beauty, abundance and divinity.
I invoke the creative muse within.
I am in conscious contact with the whimsical, delicate, frivolous and unreasonable sides of myself.
I give the parts of myself, which I have denied, expression through my art.
It is safe, fun and enjoyable to create.
My art delights, moves and enriches the lives of others.
My joy brings joy to the world.
I find my creative voice and express it to the world.
I show my true colors to the world.
I am that, I am.

0 comments: