Saturday, August 31, 2019

SEPTEMBER 2019: Seeds of Life


“Cause and effect, means and ends, seed and fruit cannot be severed; for the effect already blooms in the cause, the end preexists in the means, the fruit in the seed.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
September 01 - Seeds of Life: The Gift of Emergence
September 08 - Embracing the Life of a Mystic
September 15 - Grow &  Glow - Rev. Maribel Figueroa
September 22 - Fall Equinox - Peace Day in the Park - Universal Medicine Wheel Ceremony 10am-5pm
September 29 - Bloom Where You are Planted


SEEDS OF LIFE AFFIRMATIONS

I accept the beauty of my journey.
My story is woven into the very fabric of life.
I walk this earth in a sacred manner.
I let my light shine.
I help others to shine their light.
What I love will help and heal the world.
The universe is waiting for me to fully engage in life!
When I am joyfully creating, I bring the vibration of joy to all.
My gratitude and appreciation brings a glow to my heart.
I look for creative ways to express my gratitude.
My love is my art.
Time stands still when I am creating from my heart.
I have the courage to try new things.
I do what I think I cannot do.
I face my life with positivity and excitement.
I embrace the unknown and open to the Great Mystery.
I am in awe at the miracles that unfold in my life when I trust.
I allow love to live through me.
When I surrender to my soul, I come alive!
I plant new seeds of love and light in my life.
I enjoy the time I spend planting and preparing as much as I will enjoy the fruits of my labors of love.
The more I live in the present moment, the more I enjoy the journey.
I am opening to ever greater perceptions of spirit.
As I open my spiritual senses I see even more beauty all around me.
As I enjoy the fruits of my creations I look for ways to share and collaborate with others.
Every good deed, kind thought, creative endeavor is an intangible seed of life planted in my heart.
I plant the seeds of my life in a good way.
I am the star seed of life.

0 comments: