Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 2010: Awakening & Dreaming















The month of August is a time of great power, the power of the sun and radiant manifestation to create new dreams. There are large and perfectly aligned windows of opportunity and openings for soul dreams to come true. We realize the power of the awakened dreamer!

August 1st - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - The MasterMind
August 8th- Rev. Renee Bledsoe - A New Dream
August 15th- Rev. Renee Bledsoe - Spiritual Alchemy
August 22nd - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - Falling In Love With Life
August 29th - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - The Laws of Attraction & Hermetics

As I was channeling the energies and themes that we would be working with this month, I didn't know that we were going to be experiencing a cyclical solar event which happens about every 11 years, (called a Coronal Mass Ejection). It sounds a bit regal, doesn't it? And you could say that it is, because what this cyclical event of the sun does it shower the earth with solar energy that penetrates the earth's poles and affects the geomagnetic field of the earth. One of the side effects of this event is an increase in the instances of aurora borealis during the time that it is occurring (which was Aug 3-4th). Another more spiritual effect is that all the bio fields of the earth, including our bodies are exposed to a motherlode of positive, radiant energy which can be used quite literally to bring more light into our lives! This event signals that the sun is "waking up" for it's 11 year cycle in 2013.

Isn't it amazing to be able to observe our environment with new eyes? To see beyond appearance? To go beyond the ordinary senses and to develop a deeper understanding of all the ways this universe is supporting and nurturing us? This only leads to a greater sense of appreciation and gratitude as we become ever increasingly intimate with this creation and all that we are.

Happy creating! Radiate, Shine and Awaken In A New Dream - Shambala is here!


Awakening & Dreaming

I am an awakened dreamer.
I am dreaming of peace, love, joy and bliss.
I hold the dream of love for others.
I am empowered to create a new dream.
I step out of the status quo and into the stratosphere!
I understand the power of dreaming.
I dream myself healed.
Every cell of my body is filled with the Light of the creator.
The divine matrix of my being is activated for higher vibration.
Personal and Professional fulfillment is at hand.
The power of the sun energizes and empowers my life.
The moon provides a safe haven for my creations to emerge.
I work with the yin and yang energies within to harmonize my creations with my highest good.
I am filled with the light of the creator.
I am dreaming of paradise and I do my part to make this dream a reality in my life and in the entire world.
My dreams help others.
I manufacture abundance and joy for all.
I allow the light to fully enliven my body, mind and soul.
I create from the place of my deepest soul longings and my highest ideals.
I feed and nurture the creative life force within.
I call upon the angels, my guides and other people for support and assistance to help my dreams come true.
My dreams deserve to live.
I trust that my dream is a beautiful dream.
I am available to support and assist others to make their dreams come true.
I take my place in my tribal community.
I acknowledge the power of the global community, while fully immersing myself in the intimacy of my geographical family.
I allow myself to experience all for one and one for all.
I tap into the power of the MasterMind.
I assemble my dream team to create sustained abundance for myself and others.

0 comments: