Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Returning to Love Affirmations









February is the Month of Love at Church of Spiritual Light.

This month we will be focusing on returning to love in all that we do. Hopefully everything we have planned for the month will help you to bring more love into your life!

Sunday Speakers - February 2010
February 7th - Jasse Matasse - Part II: How to Magnetize Your Mind
February 14th - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - The Lover Within
February 21st - Rev. Randy Crawford, LMHT - Goodness & Shadow
February 28th - Rev. Samantha Banks - Divine Love


Affirmations to Love
Please feel free to print out and use these affirmations to help you attune yourself to love.(The easiest way to print them is to copy and paste them into a Word document.) You may cut them out individually and draw them randomly each day (there is one for each day of the month) or you can simply read them everyday as part of your personal care ritual.

1) I am one with Love.

2) I am created from love.

3) My being is infused with the loving energy of my creator.

4) I stand in the presence of the greatest love in the cosmos.

5) I embody unconditional love and extend this love to myself.

6) I am in love with myself.

7) I am the culmination of love and light.

8) I love myself, not in spite of my perceived weaknesses, but because of them.

9) My love is a light unto the world.

10) I am a radiant being of light, shining love into the world.

11) I am passionate about being of service.

12) I balance the love of self with the love of all.

13) I am filled and overflowing with gratitude and love for this world.

14) I am worthy of the highest forms of love.

15) I am a loving steward of the earth.

16) I love the world and the world love me.

17) Love is a verb.

18) I ask what would love do? in all my relations.

19) I love all beings, both above and below.

20) My heart is open and receptive to love.

21) I love animals and honor the spiritual gifts they bring to me.

22) I love you so much, that I will set you free.

23) Imagine a woman in love with herself...

24) I send love to the earth.

25) My love is the greatest gift that I have to give to the world.

26) I am devoted to serving the Light.

27) I am returning to love.

28) I receive the love of all that is.


Source: Rev. Renee Bledsoe

0 comments: