Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 2012; A Star is Born


Chances are, if you are reading this, if you are here and interested in the Light, you are a modern mystic, a seeker of truths, sacred insights and deep magic. Maybe you're even a wisdomkeeper yourself! It didn't used to be "safe" to own any of that. In fact, it used to be quite detrimental to one's health to be entertaining such an intimate relationship with the divine. But the world is fast becoming a different place. The tipping point has been reached and now the correction has begun.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.”  ― Carl Sagan

We are at a very delicate stage of our human evolutionary development, both as a whole and as individuals. We have enough consciousness now and enough layers of denial removed to realize the extent of what humanity has been through. Most of us have processed gallons of grief, boatloads of anger and gigawatts of rage. Some of us have done so much clearing that we are starting to have past life recollections and visions on a regular basis. Some of us are developing the new skills that will soon be coming online for everyone such as increased psychism, heightened empathic senses, and mediumship including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience. This will bring us to yet a whole new set of issues to be dealt with.

"Not just beautiful, though--the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching me.”  ― Haruki Murakami

One of the most wonderful and powerful gifts that are coming to more and more people is the power to channel their spiritual guides, which include ascended masters, ancestors, animal spirits and angels, in addition to our Higher Selves and our own soul! When we begin to take this communication seriously everything changes. These guides and guardians exist to help us. When we don't call on them, or take them seriously we are denying ourselves the deep magic. For it is these beings who guide us through the dimensional gateways to higher consciousness and help us anchor it with meaning into our lives!

“The stars in the nite shone above her. The stars deep within shone inside her. Melding and lighting the darkness, the holiness danced within. ” ~Terri St. Cloud.

As all of these strange new human qualities emerge, we need a great deal of support. It is important to receive that support so that we can help each other stay grounded in our ascension process. After all, we're not leaving the planet, we are shifting and changing, just as Gaia is shifting and changing. We are connected and that has never been more apparent. It's time to let your own radiant soul have authority over your life. It's time to trust these parts of yourself that have been long hidden. It's a great mystery how the soul emerges and it is a process to be respected and revered. New earth is taking hold and it's now time to let your own Star Be Born.

"The mind, this globe of awareness, is a starry universe that when you push off with your foot, a thousand new roads become clear, as you yourself do at dawn, sailing through the light." ~Rumi

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
September 02 - A Star Is Born
September 09 - Owning Your Super Powers
September 16 - Spiritual Partnerships
September 23 - Sacred Circle Altar - Fall Equinox - Practical Magic
September 30 - Church Service held at Mother of God House of Prayer 
17880 Cypress Creek Rd. Alva, FL 33920  Get Map

A Star is Born Affirmations
I am awakening to the fullness of my soul.
I accept the beauty of my journey.
My story is woven into the fabric of life.
I walk this earth in a sacred manner.
I let my light shine.
I help others to shine their light.
What I love will help and heal the world.
The universe is watching and waiting for me to fully engage in life!
When I am joyfully creating, I bring the vibration of joy to all.
My gratitude and appreciation brings a glow to my heart.
I look for creative ways to express my gratitude.
My love is my art.
Time stands still when I am creating from my heart.
I have the courage to try new things.
I do what I think I cannot do.
I face my life with positivity and excitement.
I embrace the unknown and open to the Great Mystery.
I am in awe at the miracles that unfold in my life when I trust.
I allow love to live through me.
When I surrender to my soul, I come alive!

0 comments: