Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oneness Temple Consecrated

On April 22 & 23, 2008 the Oneness Temple in Golden City, India has been consecrated. This amazing temple was built to support the work of the Oneness Movement founded by the Sri Amma Bhagavane. Over 2 million people gathered for this occasion to partake in this great blessing of Oneness.

The Deeksha Blessing was brought in through the divine union consciousness of Sri Amma Bhagavane. It is an interfaith blessing, available to one and all. Click here to read more about the Oneness phenomenon.

I pray... That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us... one even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one..." - Jesus Christ(John 17:20-23)

0 comments: