Tuesday, May 13, 2008

White Dove: True Beauty

The next Addiction Alchemy Clan that is forming is the White Dove Clan. The process for naming a clan is a bit mysterious and not just a cute name that I think up. The naming of a clan is a very sacred process. In reality what is taking place is the reception of the soul call of a group of people who would like to come together to heal or empower something. The archetype or totem is how we communicate. I then channel the archetype and it gives me information I need to put out the call into the physical. I am never dissapointed by what is revealed to me and it is always more profound that anything that I could imagine. It is archetypal empowerment at its highest and finest when these archetypes download us with their energy. White Dove is no exception.

I had no idea what she was about, just a vague notion of peace and Holy Spirit. But I had never had the opportunity to channel this particular creature before. And I am blown away by what she is bringing in for the next clan.

You can read more about it on the website, but I thought I'd give you a preview of her power in a little movie created by an outreach program by none other than DOVE, (yes, Dove beauty soap), called Campaign For Real Beauty. Here's an eye opener....



For more links and info go to AddictionAlchemy.com
White Dove Clan starts June 15th, 2008. Once the clan begins it is closed to the public.

0 comments: