Friday, January 22, 2010

White Dove Affirmations

I am purified by the Light.


I am a being of Light.


My angelic self merges with my physical body and I am whole.


I tap into the all seeing, all knowing wisdom of my Higher Self.


I channel divine grace for healing of self and others.


I am a radiant Light unto the world.


I am a Light worker and a healer.


My countenance is holy and sacred.


I am worthy of the highest forms of love.


I am a vessel for the Light.


I am sacred, divine love in the flesh.


I embrace right livelihood.


I bring the sacred into all my works no matter what that may be.


Every aspect of my life is sacred.


I am a ministering angel.


I am a guardian and spiritual warrior of Light.


My love for humanity and all creation transcends time and space.


I see beyond the veil and commune with Spirit.


My soul has been set free.


I perfect my claim on my ability to express myself with free will.


I am guided and moved by Spirit.


My connection to my Higher Power and the Eternal Will to Good is all encompassing.


My entire life is a prayer, a worship and a sacrament.


I am in bliss and gratitude of the beauty and splendor of this world.


I am that, I am.


Note: These are the affirmation of the Addiction Alchemy Medicine Wheel White Dove Clan. Read more about White Dove medicine.

0 comments: