Monday, August 30, 2010

September 2010: Grace In Motion


“Wonder is not a Pollyanna stance, not a denial of reality; wonder is an acknowledgment of the power of the mind to transform.” ~ Christina Baldwin


As we step through the looking glass of summer into the deep well of Autumn, what we will find is a beautiful, strange new world. If you are unafraid to have your notions, attitudes and beliefs shifted, if you are open to unlearning and re-learning, miracles await. For those who can find the courage to let go of illusory safety nets and trust in the wisdom and power of the soul and the beauty of the higher self and be totally guided by Spirit, life can take a whole new turn into an alternate reality of beauty, comraderie, abundance, joy and love. I know in my heart and soul that this is true, for it is my greatest love to guide my fellow travelers down the rabbit hole of life through the eyes of the mystic.


You are a mystic seeker or you would not be reading this. Once experienced it cannot be forgotten and the taste for more mystery, more intimacy with the divine, more real human connection and interaction with the physical world becomes the call.


Join us in the month of September as we become GRACE IN MOTION and drink more deeply of the greatest mystery of all: YOU!


The month of September finds us riding on the momentum of our past choices as we move into a time of harvest. During this time many of our prior decisions and actions will bear fruit or begin to show real signs of life. Yet, it is also prime time to make amends, make new choices and plant new seeds. Hopefully what you reap will be something beautiful! This month will be devoted to the body, taking action and continuing to refine the arts of creation and manifestation of our dreams.


September 5th - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - The Body As a Temple
September 12th - Guest Speaker: Raven Lemoreaux-Dodd [Shamanic Ceremony Oct 3rd]
September 19th - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - Allowing, Doing & Being
September 26th - Rev. Renee Bledsoe - Spiritual Tools for Getting in Flow


GRACE IN MOTION AFFIRMATIONS
I seek to know and accept myself.
My perceived shortcomings are also my greatest strength.
I open myself to right livelihood.
My reason for being is divine.
I am a multi-dimensional being and can access ever high realms of consciousness.
I break with all illusion about the power of being human.
I set my soul free and reveal the grandest version of myself.
I take guided action to realize my dreams.
I visualize and write down my perfect day, week, month and year.
I mentor and help others to realize their dreams.
I am a walking inspiration.
I perform anonymous and random acts of kindness consistently.
I am open to making new friends.
I am a teacher, leader and healer of humanity and the earth.
I breathe life into my dreams.
I recognize the need for rest, relaxation and play.
I treat my soul luxuriously.
I am kind, loving and generous to myself.
I get into the flow of abundant living.
I accept all good things into my life and freely give to others the same.
I tend my own vibration with consciousness and care.
I observe my relationships and surroundings for clues about hidden messages from my subconscious.
I allow the wild, creative energy of my soul to come forward.
I trust that my body and mind are loving containers for my soul.
I give my heart's desires a forum for expression.
I invoke the Empress and Emperor within to empower my life with grace.

0 comments: