Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 2014: Let Love Live


“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe

September  07 - Let Love Live Through You
September  14 - Loving Yourself
September  21 - The Open Heart
September  28 - False Ego Death through the Cosmic Fire


SEPTEMBER AFFIRMATIONS

I am love.
I am loving.
l allow love to live through me.
Love is an energy, a substance from which I am created.
The aspects of my being are in harmony with life.
My body and soul is the sacred altar of my life.
The languages of light and love move and guide me.
I speak the language of love. And open to greater awareness of love in my life.
I go to the next level with my love.
I love myself as I love all.
I release any blocks to love.
I receive the Light of Truth that is all around me and in so doing I receive more Love.
There is only love. Whether I choose to block or allow it is my choice.
I am the intention of love. Loving is what makes me feel alive.
When I withhold love from others, I am withholding love from myself.
I open to Divine Light within and activate my High Heart.
What I love, loves me. I am passionate about life.
I am imagining a woman in love with herself.
My love can heal and empower others.
I am committed to true love and devoted to learning how to love better.
It is safe to unconditionally love others, because first I unconditionally love myself.
I see my relationships, most especially the challenging ones, as messengers reminding me to love myself.
When someone doesn't love me, I know their soul's purpose in that moment is to remind me to love myself.
I send lovingkindness to all those who feel unloved or unloveable.
The divine template for Mother/Father God lives within me.
The Lovers within me are devoted to wholeness and the perfection of this creation.
I trust in my ability to love from a place a wholeness.
I am aware of my need for love, and I acknowledge that love is as prevalent as air.
My heart is broken open only to let down my guard to receive more love.
I am guided and protected by my love.
Being human is the fruit of the marriage of divine love.
Love is revealed in the human journey. I have many stories of love to tell.
I am awakened by love.
My purpose is to love and be loved.

0 comments: