Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 2015: Luck, Love & Grace



“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

LUCK, LOVE &  GRACE AFFIRMATIONS

I live in the grace of love.
I magnetize good into my life.
I appreciate the bounty of this planet.
I embody abundance by consciously receiving good into my life.
I am open to receive, so that I may share my good fortune with others.
My wealth is the world's wealth.
When I treat myself well, I magnetize the same to me.
I open further to my powers of manifestation.
It is safe for me to create and expand.
It is my birthright to be abundant.
I cultivate prosperity consciousness.
I see a prosperous world, filled with people who love life.
I heal myself with love, so that I can more fully love others.
I am peaceful, so that I can bring peace to the world.
I attune with my higher self.
I am open to initiations into the higher dimensions.
I see beyond the illusions of lack and receive the higher energies of light, love and peace that are always available.
I work with the ebb and flow of life.
My energy and my money are showing me how I work with Spirit.
I build wealth from the inside out.
My true wealth comes from within and flows out of me.
I become fully conscious in order to fulfill my destiny.
I am aware that I have won the ultimate lottery by being born.
I am lucky in life because I always see the beauty.
I am lucky in love because I see love everywhere.
I am lucky because I am alive and awakening to the divine.

0 comments: