Saturday, July 4, 2015

JULY 2015: Coming Into the Light

“You will help people more through your joy, than through your suffering.”  ― Alan Cohen

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
July 05 - Coming Into the Light  - On Being Happy
July 12 - Creating and Healing with Light
July 19 - Truth or Prayer
July 26 - Follow Your Bliss

"If a rock has been submerged in a stream for 30 years, it takes only a few minutes or hours to dry out, not 30 years. If you turn on a light in a dark room, it does not matter whether the room was dark for ten minutes or ten years; it is just as light now." - Alan Cohen

I am the Light that shines within.
I am free to be myself.
I have the courage and strength to claim my free will.
I align my will with the will of my higher self.
My soul has been set free.
I practice freedom, by tending to my soul.
I love life and life loves me.
I tap into the river of my destiny.
I chose this life and I honor that choice.
I honor and respect the will of my body.
My boundaries and clear communication create a safe space.
I am a force for good to be reckoned with.
I am a part of the eternal will to good.
The universe is conspiring on my behalf.
It is by my purified and unified will that I set my mind in motion.
The will of my mind, the will of my body, the will of my soul are one with the will of God.
I gladly pay the price for freedom through the eternal vigilance of the desires of my soul.
I set myself free.
I am free to express from the deepest parts of my being.
I am free to fulfill my destiny.
I chose my destiny before I was born and have everything I need to realize my divine mission.
I am all for one and one for all.
I surrender to my soul which leads me to the light.
I allow the phoenix within me to rise up out of the ashes.
I step into my highest calling.
I am happy because I am alive.
I remember who and what I am.
I embrace right livelihood.
My body is a vehicle for freedom and the actualization of my dreams..
I call forth and awaken the Light of my Soul.
The Light of My Soul is now my guide.
My body is filled with luminous light.
I come into the Light.
I am the Light.


0 comments: