Wednesday, April 27, 2022

MAY 2022: Heart of Humanity

“Every man is a divinity in disguise, a god playing the fool.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday Talks with Rev. Renee Bledsoe
May 01 - Heart of Humanity
May 08 - Church in Circle: Mother's Day Celebration
May 15 - Know Thyself and You Will Know the Universe
May 22 - Divine Feminine, Sacred Masculine
May 29 - Anatomy of the New Earth Human

MAY AFFIRMATIONS
I am guided moment by moment through the power of love.
I am moved by the beauty of the soul's expression.
The perfection of Mother Father God moves through me, guiding and protecting.
I recognize the power of the divine feminine within me.
I see the hidden beauty of the Goddess at work in the world.
The Divine Feminine is love and is the container for love.
I embrace my destiny and create my life in joy.
I see all through the eyes of my Higher Self.
I embrace the desire to receive in order to share.
My wealth is the world's wealth.
My empowerment is key to someone else's success.
I experience the divine in all things.
There is no separation of human and divine.
I remain eternally connected to source energy.
I go to the source for renewal and restoration.
I consciously bring Light into my being.
I meditate and energize my cells with the Light.
I magnetize the highest good into my life.
It is time to release myself from the karmic path of suffering.
I acknowledge the burdens of my ancestors and heal the past, present and future.
I surrender to my soul and to my higher self.
I clear the path for the complete realization of the perfection of my soul.
I have compassion and deep respect for myself and others.
I am filled with grace and gratitude for all creation.
God's love is overflowing within me.
The Heart of Humanity is the new Messiah.
I am, because we are.

0 comments: