Thursday, March 2, 2023

The 7 Sound and Light Codes of Christ Yeshua


"All is One and all is contained in I Am".

The 7 Great Mantras of ‘’I AM’’ shared by Christ Yeshua were encoded into the Gospel of John as secret teachings to guide people into the I AM soul: the gateway into the One Soul in all. These teachings were light technologies connecting the body, specific chakra pathways and the I AM through somatic breath and sacred sound.

The I AM connects yourself to your I AM soul, and beyond into the God Self. The I AM is your own inner guru, guide and purpose finder, showing you the right direction for your life, giving you life-force energy to evolve.

I AM is living in the Present, the Presence of your true Self. I AM is the bridge to the One Self in all beings, and opens the doors to higher realities and all dimensions. I AM is the gatekeeper to all chakras, the connector between all parts of you, and it flows through the central pillar of the spine to branch out in every chakra.

I AM gathers together all your different inner voices, all the different parts of you, and leads all of them into fulfillment at the right time and place. It is the One central pillar and guide of all parts of you. I AM is the key to opening all parts of yourself as it Illuminates all parts of you. Immersing in the I AM helps you be fully yourself!

In this 3-day Transmission workshop, you will immerse into the experience and embodiment of these 7 I AM Codes. Using these sacred sound-light Codes of Aramaic and the words Yeshua used, with somatic breath in specific spiraling chakra flows and pathways, we will engineer ourselves into the Christ Grid that Christ and all enlightened beings inhabit, using the Codes Christ gave to us.

The I AM leads to the peace, light, Presence, love and accelerated spiritual development of the soul. You will be initiated into these Practices in these 3 days, and then be empowered and able to continue and deepen into them at home until you have embodied them.

Places limited to 22 people only.

When: 19-21 May 2023
Where: Blue Star Monastery, Fort Myers, Florida USA
Price: $444: 
Send via PayPal: padmaaon@gmail.com. 
Website: www.padmaaon.com
RSVP: reneebledsoe@gmail.com 



































0 comments: